Zoom powers the world’s leading organizations across multiple sectors through our portfolio of communication products and services. You don’t have to be operating one of the world’s largest enterprises, though, to take advantage of all Zoom has to offer.
Zoom’s communications platform can help simplify collaboration and grow your business, regardless of size or stage, through our ease of use and tiered pricing system.
By signing up for a free (Basic) Zoom account, you can:
- Easily meet with video: Engage with customers and colleagues using Zoom’s HD video and audio.
- Connect from anywhere on any device: Whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the go, you can make audio and video calls anywhere in the world using voice-over IP.
- Collaborate seamlessly: Work together from wherever you are using Zoom’s screen sharing, whiteboard, and annotation tools.
- Keep the conversation going: Every Zoom account comes with Zoom Chat so you can leverage instant messaging with anyone for continued collaboration outside your video meetings.
- Give your meetings a boost: Zoom Apps are in-product integrations that bring your favorite tools, like Asana and Box, directly into your meetings, consolidating all of your apps into one easy-to-use workspace.
While a free account can meet your company’s basic communication needs, it just scratches the surface of what Zoom has to offer. Here are some ways businesses can further elevate their operations with the right Zoom plan.
Meet better with anyone
- Host unlimited meetings for up to 100 participants with a Pro account and up to 300 participants with a Business account.
- Bridge language barriers with a Business account by enabling live language interpretation in a meeting or webinar, so you can seamlessly collaborate no matter what languages your teams speak.
- Record your meetings to the cloud (Pro) for easy storing and sharing, and get meeting transcripts (Business) for quick access to your meeting details.
Simplify management and administration
- With a Pro account, you can run reports to learn how employees use Zoom and make informed business decisions; manage user activity, establish account or group-level settings, assign licenses, handle billing, and more in a centralized location with the Zoom Admin Portal (Business).
- Bundle your services with a Zoom United subscription, where you get video meetings, chat, and phone in one easy-to-manage license. You can get quickly up and running with our suite of modern communication solutions without having to manage multiple vendors.
One platform, endless possibilities
- With Zoom, you get access to modern phone capabilities right from our robust communications platform. Zoom Phone is our secure and reliable cloud phone system that’s built right into the Zoom platform, making management of your cloud communications easier.
- Zoom Events is our new solution for hosting and managing virtual and hybrid events. With features like the conference lobby, attendee itinerary and networking, sponsor support, and more, this all-in-one solution will help you put on the best-in-class virtual events.
- Video-enable any workspace so you can collaborate effectively from anywhere. With Zoom Rooms, you can leverage Zoom’s software on desktop, mobile, or hardware devices (including built-for-Zoom devices) to maintain flexible and safe working environments for your teams.