- 10,000 Sq feet Area Coverage.
- Can support upto 20 transducers
- Auto and Manual Modes of Operation.
- Dedicated Driver for each transducer.
- Inbuilt USB Port (Optional) for report generation.
- 8 Wave Speeds, 7 Wave Densities and 5 Frequency Bands of Operation
- Transducer Sound Output Verification and Analysis
SAFETY AND VERIFICATION
- 100% Output Verification with the help of Maser Wave Analyzer Hardware and Software
- Safety Compliance as per IRPA (International Radiation Protection Association) Geneva.
- Record and Report 1/3 rd Octave Band Frequencies thereby ensuring human safety as per IRPA Guidelines
- Record and Report Individual Frequencies alongwith corresponding sound pressure levels.
MODBUS OUTPUT ON RS-485
- Networkable on RS-485 with support for Hardwired Third Party BMS Integration via Modbus & potential free NO-NC Contacts
- Seamless Integration with All new Maser CRMS Software for system health monitoring and reporting in pdf format.
- Transformer Rating : 25 V.A. UL & CE Approved
- Power Supply : 230 V AC/50 HZ or 14 Volts AC
- Dimensions (WidthXDepthXHeight): 260 mm x 355 mm x 80 mm