The PD 6500i leads the industry with superior pinpoint technology and unmatched discrimination features. Designed for maximum throughput without compromising security, the PD 6500i is the walk-through of choice for security professionals worldwide.
Garrett PD 6500i is ideal for special events use when configured with a battery module and caster set. This option allows for easy, rapid deployment at special events, stadiums, schools, and other large venues with no wires to deal with. Within minutes, a checkpoint can be set up, or moved to another location to meet security needs at a moment’s notice.
Can be added to existing checkpoints without having to replace other brand units. Includes multiple channels and
2,300 selectable operating frequencies.
More than 20 standard program settings scientically engineered to address the needs of airports, courthouses, prisons, schools, facilities, special events, mass transit, loss prevention, and other applications.
PD 6500i Features
- 33 pinpoint zones to precisely identify multiple target locations from head to toe on the left, center and right sides of the body.
- More than 20 standard programs for security application versatility.
- International security standards—The PD 6500i meets the world’s highest test certifications, including the following international airports:
- Dual detection: with transmitters and receivers in each panel, the PD 6500i is the equivalent of two detectors in one. By scanning from both sides, the PD 6500i provides superior detection, uniformity and performance.
- Advanced broadband detection technology provides superior target analysis, ferrous and non-ferrous weapons detection, discrimination and higher throughput.
- Directional counter with four settings for counting (forward, reverse, subtract in reverse, and bi-directional).
- Superior versatility: selectable settings designed for airports, courthouses, prisons, schools, facilities, special events, mass transit, loss prevention and many other applications.
- Networking ability: CMA provides networking, remote control, monitoring, data analysis and group management.
- Meets IP55/65 standards for moisture and foreign matte protection.
- Limited 24-month warranty: parts and labor.
- Pacing lights at the entrance display universal “wait” and “proceed” symbols for traffic control.
- Internal USB port for updating software
PD 6500i Specifications
- Attractive scratch and mar-resistant laminate. Detection Heads and Support: Heavy duty aluminum
- Fully automatic 100 to 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hertz, 55 watts; no rewiring, switching or adjustments required
- Target Pinpointing Lights
- Thirty-three (33) distinct zones are displayed with two (2) independent columns of LEDs located on exit side of PD 6500i
- Multi-Unit and Multi-Brand Compatibility
- 2,300 selectable operating frequencies and multiple channels allow the PD 6500i to operate in close proximity to other PD 6500is as well as with non-Garrett walk-through
- Control Outputs
- Solid state switches (low voltage AC or DC) for operating external alarms and control devices
- Operating Temperatures
- 4deg.F (-20deg.C) to + 158deg.F (70deg.C); Humidity: To 95 noncondensing
- Meets international standards
- TSA – U.S. airports
ECAC – European airports
STAC – French airports
Aena – Spanish airports
CNAC – Japanese airports
DfT – U.K. airports
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Passageway Interior: 30 x 80 x 23″ / 76.2 x 203.2 x 58.42cm
Exterior: 35 x 87 x 23″ / 88.9 x 220.98 x 58.42cm
- 143 lbs. (64.8 kg)