Ideal Solution to Storing More Videos
PLANET NVR-3685, a new IP surveillance solution, is designed to work with PLANET H.264 cameras or ONVIF cameras for chain stores, public places and other security monitoring applications. The NVR-3685 is a Linux-embedded NVR that can connect up to 36 IP cameras and supports 8 hard disks. The unit employs RAID 0/1/5 to optimize the process of securing data easily and quickly.
Besides, the NVR-3685 features dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, eMap, dual local display, e-SATA, and PLANET DDNS. Once the NVR-3685, armed with a complete surveillance equipment, detects any suspicious events, you will be alerted with alarm via email; FTP, HTTP and TCP servers; and more. The NVR-3685 is thus able to further enhance security within the premises to protect your property. Moreover, it is fully compatible with mobile app and Internet Explorer on Windows operating system for multi-platform remote access.
Location Management with eMap
The eMap function helps visualize the layout of IP cameras in the surveillance network enabling you to quickly identify the location of each IP camera, especially when an alarm occurs. Just upload the pictures of the monitoring locations and drag and drop the IP camera icons to the right place on the eMap.
High-resolution Local Display
The NVR-3685 comes with HDMI and VGA video output interfaces for dual local display. It can be connected to an HDMI monitor and VGA monitor separately, where live viewing contents or playback contents can be displayed simultaneously. With the dual local display function, users can monitor locally with high flexibility in a different display resolution, thus eliminating the need for a separate PC to view video from the unit. Besides, the NVR also can be operated with the USB mouse to configure and monitor all the system easily.
Real-time, Remote Monitoring
You are able to search and install Planet IP cameras via Web interface with more convenience and efficiency. Besides the Web interface, the NVR also supports aCV5 and iCV5 viewer app software for smart phone, so you can connect to the NVR anywhere, anytime.
Live View and CMS Administration
The Central Management System (CMS) of the NVR-3685 can manage up to 256 channels. With low bitrate transmission and unlimited group management, the CMS is able to view a maximum of 64 channels on one page and you may switch between groups to see up to 256 channels of live view or a maximum of 16 channels of playback on one page. The CMS of the NVR-3685 is good for chain stores via Internet, large installations in the LAN environment, or any environment where its control center is utilized to monitor via multiple NVRs.
Advanced Event Management
The NVR-3685 is equipped with multiple event detections like motion, camera disconnection, digital input detection, audio detection, HDD error and scheduled event triggering. All of them are able to send alarm through screen; digital output; buzzer; snapshot; recording; email; and FTP, HTTP and TCP servers. Those alarm notifications provide you with extra protection when such event occurs, so you won’t miss any critical information.
Perfect for Indoor Surveillance Applications
PLANET NVR systems can be controlled and monitored both in the local LAN and the remote site via Internet. Users can also login from their mobile phones to check the monitoring screen anywhere, anytime. It is especially perfect for indoor surveillance in such places as restaurants, retail stores, stockrooms, etc.
NVR-3685 Key Features
- Linux-embedded, highly-reliable standalone NVR
- Supports dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Supports VGA/HDMI dual local display
- Supports 8 SATA HDDs, up to 6TB per HDD
- Supports e-SATA
Video and Audio
- Simultaneous recording and live view streams
- Up to 36 channels of video recordings
- Video resolution up to 5 megapixels (2560 x 1920)
- Supports throughput up to 300 Mbps
- 2-way audio (G.711, G.726)
Video Recording and Backup
- Scheduled recording of 36 IP cameras simultaneously
- Samba path supported
- Supports RAID 0/1/5
- Exports recorded video files in the AVI format to USB device or local storage
- Instant event notification and recording
- Easy access with PLANET Dynamic DNS and built-in NTP server
- Supports PPPoE/DHCP/static network connection
- Supports low bit-rate connection for remote access
Easy Installation and Management
- ONVIF compliant for interoperability
- Location management with emap
- Supports multiple languages
- Auto discovered by management software
- Web-based and management utility for easy configuration
- Manages up to 256 channels through central management software
- Supports USB mouse and joystick (PTZ)*
- Supports mobile phone remote view
*The remote control and joystick are optional.