Drive SMB and remote office/branch office applications faster with a powerful and expandable 1-socket, high-availability entry rack server.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Country of Assemble||Malaysia|
|Processor||Intel Xeon E3-1220 v6 3.0GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (72W)|
|Clock/Bus Speed||3.0GHz, 8M Cache, 4T/s QPI, 4C, 80W|
|Memory||16GB UDIMM-2133MT/s ECC supporting up to 64GB|
|Hard Drive Bays||Up to 4 x 3.5” Cabled HDD Plus optional 2 x 1.8’’ SSD Cabled, up to 4 x 3.5” hot-swap HDD, up to 8 x 2.5” hot-swap HDD, up to 4 x 2.5” hot swap HDD|
|Hard Drives||2 x Dell 1TB SATA 7.2K RPM, Hot Plug Hard Drive|
|Drive & RAID Controllers||PERC H330 Hardware RAID Controller Supporting RAID Level 0,1,10,5|
|Media Drive||SATA 8X DVD +/- RW Drive|
|Video Sub System||Integrated Graphics G200e with 8MB memory|
|Server Management||iDRAC Basic|
|Network Card||Broadcom 5720 Dual port (2 Port) Gigabit Ethernet|
|Power Supply||Dual Hot Plug Redundant Power Supplies 350W (1+1)|
|Form Factor||1U Rack mount with Rail Kit|
|Warranty||Dell 3 Years Standard Warranty and Parts Exchange|
Dell EMC PowerEdge 13G Servers support Microsoft Nano Server, however, Nano Server is not included with the Windows Server 2016 OEM image. The latest complementary evaluation copy of Nano Server can be obtained from Microsoft Evaluation Center page https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter or through active volume license agreement. The use of NanoServer in production environment and to obtain regular updates, Microsoft requires Software Assurance Agreement. ” The TPM2.0 is required to take a full advantage of the Assurance features in Windows Server 2016. Dell EMC servers do not have a TPM module by default. Dell EMC strongly recommends that you purchase and configure your server with TPM 2.0 and UEFI partition options
Drive applications faster while providing room for future growth with the latest Intel® processors, DDR4 memory and PCIe Gen3 I/O.
- Drive greater memory performance and expand capacity up to 64GB through time with 4 x DIMM slots and enhanced DDR4 memory, offering 50% faster clock speed than previous-generation DDR3 which is 12.5% faster than the initial 2133 MT/s implementation of DDR4.*
- Boost data throughput with 2 x PCIe Gen 3.0 slots driving 2x data throughput compared to Generation 2.0.
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID Controller, compared to previous-generation PowerEdge R320 equipped with PERC8.*
- Ensure fast response times with the latest quad core Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v6 product family, as well as flexible dual core processor options including Intel Pentium ®, Intel Core i3 ®, or Intel Celeron ®.
- Harness data growth with up to 4 x internal 3.5″ cabled or hot plug HDD or 8 x 2.5″ hot plug HDD.
- Enhance storage options with up to two optional 1.8″ SSD drives to accelerate system boot/reboot time.
- Adapt to changing workload conditions with a virtualization-ready server supporting Citrix® ZenServer®, Microsoft Hyper -V, VMware® vSphere ESXi, and Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization.
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with a simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates — up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates compared to manual updates.*